" />
3016 Polar Lane, Bldg. 2, Suite 204, Cedar Park, Texas 78613

Contact The Firm

512-219-1529 Se Habla Español 512-219-1529 Se Habla Español


Juvenile Law


Working zealously to protect your child’s rights, freedom and future

Are you worried about your child because he has been accused of a crime?

  •  Do you believe he is innocent?
  • Are you questioning whether you should hire an attorney?
  • Are you saying to yourself that he’s just a kid, nothing serious could happen to him if an attorney is not hired? Or could it?

Every child who has been accused of, or committed a crime, should have the representation of an experienced attorney. Why? Because the outcome of juvenile case can have a dramatic effect on the course of your son or daughter’s life. His criminal record will follow him into adulthood. It could prevent him from going into the military, being accepted into a college or university, or being considered for certain types of employment.

We live in a world of zero tolerance. A fight in a school yard when you were a kid would get you suspended. Today, your child would be arrested, charged with an assault and placed in detention. The fate of your child would not be in your hands – the juvenile court judge would make that decision.

The state has a number of people working for it – prosecutors, investigators and probation officers. Your child needs someone on his side. You need the assistance of a seasoned attorney, like Sharon Sanders Webster, to guide you and your child through the legal system. Ms. Sanders Webster has been representing juveniles since 1998. She understands the consequences of a criminal conviction and the negative impact on your child’s future. Sharon Sanders Webster will counsel, advise and zealously defend your child to protect his rights.

With experience and a proven reputation for success, we stand ready to help you and your family, if your child has been accused of breaking the law. Contact our office today for an initial consultation. We can be reached by phone at (512) 219-1529, or email.