Has a bad decision cost you your freedom? Or have you been falsely accused of a crime? If you are faced with either situation, you need a defense attorney like Sharon Sanders Webster, who will zealously fight to defend your rights and freedom. Ms. Sanders Webster will provide you with wise counsel. Our first objective is to get your case dismissed. If that’s not possible, we will work hard to make sure that your rights are not violated, and that the outcome of your case is the best resolution of your criminal matter.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody
- Child Protective Services(CPS) cases
- Child Support
- Divorce (uncontested and contested)
- Property Division
- Enforcement of child support, visitation and medical support
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Modification of child support, visitation and custody
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Protective Orders
Working zealously to protect your child’s rights, freedom and future
- Are you worried about your child because he has been accused of a crime?
- Do you believe he is innocent?
- Are you questioning whether you should hire an attorney?
- Are you saying to yourself that he’s just a kid, nothing serious could happen to him if an attorney is not hired? Or could it?